Stewart Warner 82391 Deluxe Voltmeter Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch
Universal Fit, 2.28" Overall Diameter, 2.08" Body Diameter, .82" Stud Length, Lighted, Black
- Volt gauges reads from 10-16V to accurately inform you of your battery voltage
- Feature black faces with white lettering and is backlit of improved nighttime visibility
- Polished stainless steel bezel adds the perfect finishing touch
- Dimensions are 1.36" long, 2.25" deep, 2.08" body diameter, and has an overall diameter measuring 2.28"
- Stud length measures .82" and has a .19" diameter
Stewart Warner Deluxe Series gauges feature black faces with white lettering, polished stainless steel bezels and 12 volt back lighting for night time visibility.
ChartsProduct Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.