Stewart Warner 82171 Heavy Duty Tachometer, Electric, 3-3/8 Inch
Universal Fit, Electric Gauge Type, 3.33" Body Diameter, Black, White, White, Lighted
- Heavy duty tachometer has a common 3-3/8" diameter
- Feature bold white graphics designed to pop against the black face
- Black raised bezel has a distinctive brushed bright rim
- Includes a patented 12 volt light ring system that provides excellent night-time visibility
- Works on nearly any 12 volt, negative ground engine of 4, 6 or 8 cylinders with points-type or electronic ignitions
Stewart Warner Heavy Duty Series gauges feature bold white graphics on black face, 270° sweep dials with white pointers. The black raised bezel has a distinctive brushed bright rim and the patented 12 volt light ring provides excellent night-time visibility.
Works on nearly any 12 volt, negative ground engine of 4, 6 or 8 cylinders with points-type or electronic ignitions. 8,000 RPM. 3-3/8" diameter.
ChartsProduct Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.