Stewart Warner 280ED-F Electric Temperature Gauge Sender-100-280 Deg.
Universal Fit, 100 deg. F - 280 deg. F Temp. Range, 1/8" NPT Thread Pitch, Brass
- Measures temperature between 100 deg. F - 280 deg.
- Sender has 1/8" NPTF threads and includes adapters for 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" pipe threads
- Designed to only operate on gauge at a time
- Features a sturdy brass construction
- Adapter has a 5/8" hex size
Operates one gauge only. Sender has 1/8" NPTF threads and includes adapters for 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" pipe threads. 5/8" hex size.
ChartsProduct Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Learn how to select the right wiring harness for your car. From starting the installation, to having the right tools for the job, we can walk you through it.
Learn how to wire dual electric radiator fans. Use our dual fan wiring diagram and guide to make sure you properly wire your fans to your thermostat.