Stewart Components 42200 Stage 4 Short Water Pump, SBC
Chevy Small Block V8, Mechanical Water Pump Type, Short Water Pump Style, Natural, Natural
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Stage 4 Pumps incorporate the all new DRV-series 8 vane CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum impellers. Developed by Stewart Components, these impellers flow up to 41% more water at twice the pressure than traditional designs... while consuming less horsepower.
- Chevrolet Small Block - Short
- 5.625" Length
- 3/4" Bearing
- 3/4" Shaft
- Racing Application
- Special Severe Duty Pump
- High Flow Pump
- Cast Aluminum Finish
These are premium water pumps and carry the following features:
- Models with 3/4" ball/roller bearings offer five times the strength of standard bearings
- Equal flow to left and right cylinder heads
- High flow and pressure
- 356-T6 heat treated aluminum specially ribbed casting
- Maximum flow close tolerance DRV-8 aluminum impeller
- Zinc-plated rear cover and bolts
- Two 1/2" NPT auxiliary inlets
- More flow than any pump available
- More pressure than competing pumps
- Less horsepower consumption
- Precision ground ½” steel billet fan hub with dual bolt pattern for perfect pulley alignment
- Fan hub set screw for positive positioning
More Like This
Speedway Adjustable Small Block Chevy Aluminum Short Water Pump
Small Block Chevy Short Heavy Duty Aluminum Water Pump
Edelbrock 8819 Victor Series Circle Track Mechanical Water Pump, SB
Stewart Components 13113 Small Block Chevy Stage 1 Water Pump, Long
Stewart Components 12103 Small Block Chevy Stage 1 Water Pump, Short
Stewart Components 32203 Stage 3 Small Block Chevy Water Pump, Short
Stewart Components 32200 S/B Chevy Short Stage 3 Adjustable Water Pump
King Chrome Small Block Chevy 1969-86 Long Water Pump
Edelbrock 88113 Victor Series Water Pump, S/B Chevy, Long
Speedway Small Block Chevy Short Steel Water Pump
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.