Steering Wheel Tape
Oval Track Cars, 0.75" Overall Width, 30 ft. Overall Length
- Get more grip with our steering wheel tape
- Customize your wheel for maximum comfort to make sure fatigue doesn’t set in
- 8 wraps increases the diameter 1/8"
- Designed and intended for race car / off road use only
- Not intended to be exposed to the sun or heat for long periods of time
Steering wheel tape is designed and intended for race car / off road use only. It is not intended to be exposed to the sun or exposed to excessive or prolonged heat and should not be utilized for a street or daily driver O/E application as the adhesives used are not intended for this application.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Hear how Pat's '64 Impala sounds with Hooker mufflers.
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Lake Speed Jr., from Driven Racing Oil, answers the question "what viscosity grade should I run". He explains what viscosity really means and some key factors to keep in mind when selecting the right viscosity grade for your engine and application.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Keep your rear cylinders running cool in a high performance engine by installing a water bypass kit to the intake manifold.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.