Steel Tube Ends Weld Bungs for 1 Inch I.D. Tube, 3/4-16 LH and RH
Universal Fit, 0.975" Tube O.D., 3/4-16 Thread Pitch, Steel, Natural
- These heavy duty steel weld bungs work well for a variety of applications including custom tie rods, custom suspension control arms, etc
- 3/4"-16 RH and LH female threads works well along with heim joints, rod ends, 4 bar ends, etc.
- These bungs are 1" OD where the tubing slips over making it a great fit for 1-3/8" 7 gauge tubing (.187" wall thickness), as well as 1-14" OD 11 gauge tubing (.125" wall thickness)
- RH and LH thread weld bung set work perfectly on the opposite ends of a suspension tube so that spinning the tube will shorten or lengthen the assembly
- When a heavy duty or custom length suspension link is necessary this is the perfect solution
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Heavy-duty steel weld bungs for splitting wishbones, custom tie rods or custom suspension control arms. These weld bungs are 1” O.D. (0.975") where they slide into the steel 1" I.D. tubing.
- Contains (1) LH thread and (1) RH thread
- 3/4-16 threads
- Weld into 1" I.D. steel tubing
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Steel Tube Ends Weld Bung for 1 Inch I.D. Tube, 3/4-16 LHPart # 91002966Qty x 1
Steel Tube Ends Weld Bung for 1 Inch I.D. Tube, 3/4-16 RHPart # 91002965Qty x 1
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Speedway Motors employee Pat takes a few minutes to talk about the Mag Daddy Magnetic Fasteners available at Speedway Motors.
How-to install Speedway's new wheel bolt & tab kit on your sprint car.
In this guide, Steve will show you how to properly install Speedway Motors deluxe sheet metal flare dimple die set.
Looking for a cost effective way to upgrade the front of your car? This article shows the steps to replace upper and lower stock control arms with tubular control arms for added suspension strength.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. walks us through adding a little salt flat flair to her 1933 Ford coupe, by using moon discs and quarter turn fasteners.