Steel Gas/Oil Tank Filler Neck with Twist-On Vented Cap
Universal Fit, 3.17" Overall Length, 1.625" Overall Height, 1.50" Inside Diameter, Steel
- If you are looking for a basic filler neck and cap for your custom build or repair then this kit is for you
- Features a vented cap which vents to the underside to release pressure buildup
- Cap is 2-3/4" diameter making it large enough to use as a fuel filler
- 2-1/4" OD steel neck is easily welded to steel tanks
- Cap is zinc plated to resists corrosion
If you’re looking for a basic filler neck and cap for your custom build or repair, we have a great economical kit for you.
A filler neck made from mild steel and a natural finish can be welded to any steel fuel or oil tank and is 2.75” in diameter, 1.25” in height with a 2.25” O.D. bung.
A twist-on style, vented steel cap is included with a durable zinc finish. The cap is vented to the underside and includes a rubber gasket seal. This cap is 1.875” across the lock tabs.
Make your tank build simple with our Universal Steel Oil & Fuel Tank Filler Neck with Cap.
- Mild steel filler neck welds easily to any steel tank
- Twist-on, vented, zinc-plated steel cap is included
- Works for fuel or oil tanks
- Be advised that OEM caps may not fit this neck.
- The cap locks on the inside of the neck, not the outside like a radiator cap. Cap measures 1-7/8” across the lock tabs.
- Chain to attach cap to neck is NOT included.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.