Stainless Steel Headlight Mount
Universal Fit, Hardware Included, Stainless Steel, Polished
- Includes stainless steel bolts and hardware
- Works great with our shock mount (91636001)
These stainless steel headlight mounts attach to flat plate type shock mounts.
Includes stainless steel bolts and hardware. Mounting bolts are 7/16".
- There is only 1/4" of mount surrounding mounting hole
- Drilling out to fit a 5/8" shock bolt will leave approximately 1/8" of mount left for strength around the mounting bolt
- Mount is 1/2" thick at mounting area
- Polished stainless steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Welcome back to the Vulcan Project! Product guru Jeff K. continues to execute his plans to bring a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan back from the brink, this time working over the lighting system.
Speedway Motors employee Jason L. talks about the many uses of the Model A Taillight we offer. They aren't just for Models A's anymore!
Speedway Product Guru Jeff K. talks about installing a set of Spectre High Beam Air Ducts in the latest project to grace his garage, a 1967 Malibu.
Check out this headlight wiring and taillight wiring diagram.