Stainless Steel Fuel Filter Element for 10 Inch Filter
- Premium stainless steel construction for consistent performance and reliability
- Replacement 10" filter elements to fit our 2" OD filter bodies
- 45 micron filter element is washable and reusable to provide a long service life
- Compatible with gasoline and methanol - not compatible with ethanol (E85)
- Designed for race car use only
Replacement 10" stainless filter elements to fit our 2" filter bodies. 45 micron. Designed for race car use only. Compatible with gasoline. NOT compatible with ethanol (E85).
NOTE: Spring and O-rings are not included with filter element and are shown for assembly reference only.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Learn about Dual Carb Linkage Setup. Follow along as an expert works through his fuel and throttle setup including part mounting and some modifications.
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.