Stainless Steel Exhaust Pipe Mandrel U-Bends, 1-5/8 Inch O.D.
Universal Fit, Custom Tubing Exhaust Pipe Type, 1.625" Outside Diameter, Stainless Steel
- Made from mandrel bent stainless steel and is available in raw or polished finish
- Ideal for building your own weld up headers or replacing bent or damaged header tubing
- This header pipe has an outside diameter measuring 1-5/8"
- The 180-degree U-bend has a 2-1/16" radius
- Raw version is .07" wall thickness and the polished is .059" wall thickness
Stainless steel mandrel bent mild steel U-bends for building your own weld up headers or replacing bent or damaged header tubing. Choose polished or raw finish.
- 1-5/8" outside diameter header pipe
- 2-5/16" bend radius
- Polished or raw finish
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
See the final steps of installing a custom exhaust system on a '67 Chevelle. Learn some tips on how to offset and install the exhaust U bend tailpipe.
Next up, Jeff installs a custom exhaust system in his '67 Chevelle. See how he applies tailpipe tips and incorporates exhaust cutouts during the process.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.