Stainless Steel Beauty Ring for 15 Inch GM Rally Wheel, 3 Inch Wide
Universal Fit, Stainless Steel, Polished, 16.25" Outside Diameter, 11.38" Inside Diameter
- These beautifully polished stainless steel beauty rings are modeled after 70's GM rally wheel beauty rings for a period correct look
- Premium polished stainless steel construction is made to last - don't settle for cheap plastic imitations
- 3" wide beauty ring is designed specifically to fit our 15" x 8" GM style rally wheels
- Put the perfect finishing touch on your wheels with these trim rings
Modeled after 70's GM factory equipped rally wheel beauty rings. They are designed to fit specifically our GM Style Rally Wheels only.
- 15" x 3" stainless steel trim ring
- For use on 8" rim
- Perfect finishing touch to our GM Style Rally Wheels
Trim ring measures 3" across the face of the trim ring surface from the inner diameter to the outer bevel diameter and has a depth is 2-3/4". If trim ring is on flat surface, the trim ring measures 2-3/4" perpendicular from the flat surface to the outer edge of the trim ring (see associated photo above).
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Stainless Steel Beauty Ring for 15 Inch Rally Wheel, 2 Inch Wide
Stainless Steel Beauty Ring, 15 In GM Rally Wheel, 2.5 In Wide
Speedway Spider Ring for O/E Style Wheels, 10-1/8 Inch
Stainless Steel 15 Inch Wheel Beauty Ring, Smooth
Stainless Steel 15 Inch Beauty Ring, Ribbed
1967-1969 14x6 GM Replacement Trim Ring
OER TR3125 Trim Ring Set, 15x7, 1967-79 Nova, 1967-81 Camaro
OER TK3015 15 Inch Stainless Steel Round Lip Trim Rings
OER *TR3000 14 Inch Rally Wheel Trim Ring Set, SS 1-1/2 In Deep
OER *R5125 1978-81 Rally Wheel Bezel Inserts Set
Q & A
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.