Split Wire Loom Conduit Tubing, 1/2 Inch Diameter, 8 Ft. Long
This plastic split wire loom allows you to clean up that ugly wiring under the hood for a more professional look. This tubing will group and protect your wires from damage. Simply lay out and insert wires, which will remain inside even with flex. Choose from 5 colors to customize your engine bay: black, dark blue, purple, red, or yellow.
- 8 ft. long
- 1/2" diameter
- Plastic split conduit
- More professional appearance
- Groups and protects wires against damage
- Retains wires under flex and adjustment
- Comes with zip-ties to secure wire loom
- Choose: black, dark blue, purple, red, or yellow
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.