Speedway Wide Foot Tire Bead Breaker Tool
Dirt Late Model, Hobby Stock, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Sprint Car, Stock Car
- This portable tool is great for quickly breaking down tire beads in the shop or at the track
- Features rubber cushioned handles for comfortable use
- Designed for 15" wheels, but can be modified to work with smaller wheels by cutting/changing the "hook arm"
- Zinc-plated for rust and corrosion prevention
- Great for use with steel or aluminum wheels in all types of applications
These simple, portable tools work great for quickly breaking down tire beads. They have rubber cushioned handles for easier use. This wide-foot model is zinc coated and spreads the load over a larger area of the tire, which is especially helpful on soft sidewall tires.
Designed for 15" wheels, but can be modified for smaller wheels.
Now offering a Value Added Tire Install/ Removal Kit # 916-2007
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Click here for a cross-reference chart to convert bias-ply tire sizes to radial tire sizes, as well as a formula to find the overall height of a tire.
Leaking engine cylinders is an important preventative maintenance test to do while racing. Learn the steps to perform this test and how to indicate proper engine tuning.
Read this guide on how to create a custom crankcase vent system for a Corvette using a Sure Seal air cleaner assembly kit. Learn how to keep pressure to a minimum and fabricate tubing to ensure a proper fit.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.