Speedway Wide Foot Tire Bead Breaker Tool
Dirt Late Model, Hobby Stock, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Sprint Car, Stock Car
- This portable tool is great for quickly breaking down tire beads in the shop or at the track
- Features rubber cushioned handles for comfortable use
- Designed for 15" wheels, but can be modified to work with smaller wheels by cutting/changing the "hook arm"
- Zinc-plated for rust and corrosion prevention
- Great for use with steel or aluminum wheels in all types of applications
These simple, portable tools work great for quickly breaking down tire beads. They have rubber cushioned handles for easier use. This wide-foot model is zinc coated and spreads the load over a larger area of the tire, which is especially helpful on soft sidewall tires.
Designed for 15" wheels, but can be modified for smaller wheels.
Now offering a Value Added Tire Install/ Removal Kit # 916-2007
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Click here for a cross-reference chart to convert bias-ply tire sizes to radial tire sizes, as well as a formula to find the overall height of a tire.
Here is something for everyone's toolbox! Follow Steve as he demonstrates the versatility of Speedway Motors' very handy Wheel Bolt Pattern Tool.
Read some tips on how to properly set relief valves.
Many sanctioning bodies now require mud covers to be bolted to the wheel and the mounting tabs to be integral or welded to the wheel. This article explains how to properly bolt on mud covers and the tools required to do so.
Need better tire traction on the track? Read our guide on increasing traction with grooving, siping, and needling to ensure your racing tires have great grip.
Grooving tires increases traction or grip. Find out more about the do's and don'ts when it comes to grooving.