Speedway Universal Headlight Switch with Hi/Low
Universal Fit, 3.50" Overall Length, 4.38" Extended Length, .80" Overall Width
- Headlight switch is four position
- When the knob is all the way in it is the off position. One notch out is park lights, two notches out is low beams, and all the way out is high beams
- Screw type terminals for easy connection of wires
- Requires a 3/8" mounting hole to install the switch
This headlight switch has four positions. In is off, out one notch is park lights, out another notch is lows beams, and all the way out is high beams. Screw type terminals. 3/8" mounting hole. Works with both 6V and 12V systems.
910-80154 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Universal Headlight Switch
GM Style Billet Street Rod Headlight Switch
Billet Headlight Switch and Pigtail Kit
Universal Headlight and Single Motor Wiper Switch Kit
Pico 5407C Three Wire Headlight Pigtail
Pico 5409C Two Wire Headlight Pigtail
Pico 5461C GM Headlight High Beam Pigtail
Pico 5462C GM Headlight Low Beam Pigtail
Pico 5658C GM Headlight Switch Pigtail
Headlight Limit Switch Hardware Set for 1967 Camaro RS
Q & A
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.