Speedway Universal Headlight Switch
Universal Fit, .4375" Hole Diameter, Three Number of Positions, 15 amps Amperage
- This universal 3-position headlight switch features Off, Park, and Headlight/tail light positions
- Perfect for hot rods, street rods, trucks and more
- Requires a 7/16" mounting hole and is compatible with up to 3/8" thick panels
- Uses screw type terminals for positive retention of wires
- Knob is 10-32 thread and can be replaced with billet knob 4465330 for a custom look
This universal 3-position headlight switch features Off, Park, and Headlight/tailight. Screw type terminals. 7/16" mounting hole.
Has a 15 amp per circuit rating at 12 volts.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.