Speedway Universal Gen III 5.7 Hemi Engine Weld-In Motor Mounts
Universal Fit, Frame & Block Mounts Motor Mount Type, Engine Swap Application Compatibility
- These Gen III 5.7L Hemi weld in motor mounts work well for a variety of application where a bolt in mount isn't available
- Perfect for fabricating your own mounts for custom engine swaps
- Features polyurethane bushings to dampen vibrations which provides a smooth driving experience
- Hardware to bolt the engine and frame mount together is provided, however, engine hardware must be purchased separately
- Sold in pairs
- 4-bolt engine flange is 6-5/8" x 4-1/4" with one corner angled off
- Bolt holes are 4-3/8" center to center by 3-3/16"
- The 3-3/16" is slotted for additional adjustment of 3/8"
- Mounting tab extends off flange 1-3/4" to center of mounting hole
- Frame mount is 6-1/2" from center of bushing sleeve to end of weld tab
- Lower weld on tab extends an additional 1-1/4" further than the top tab
- Bushing outside diameter is 1-1/2" and 2-7/8"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway SBC/BBC Chevy V8 Engine Weld-In Motor Mount Kit, Black
Speedway GM LS1/LS6 Engine Weld-In Motor Mounts
401-425 Nailhead Buick Weld-In Motor Mounts
Speedway 429/460 Ford Big Block Engine Weld-In Motor Mounts
Ford FE Series Big Block Motor Mount
Aluminum Front Motor Mounts for Small Block Chevy
Adjustable LS Engine Motor Mount Adapter Bracket Kit
Speedway Universal Weld-On GM Engine Motor Mounts
1953-55 Dodge Hemi Engine Mount
1955-1994 Small Block Chevy Bolt-Through Cushion Motor Mount Kit
Q & A
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Pat talks about a few motor mounts we offer for your 1963-1972 Chevy C-10.
Tim talks about our early Dodge engine mount.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Learn how to make your own engine mounts. Follow Employee Tim as he builds custom motor mounts for putting a Red Ram 241 Hemi in his 29' Roadster.
Having issues fitting headers into your car/engine? This article provides helpful hints on ways to modify or add parts to make the headers fit in your specific car. Kevin W. explains his build experience with headers.