Speedway Ultrasonic Multi-Purpose Parts Cleaner
- Ultrasonic parts cleaner is ideal for cleaning carburetor and fuel injection parts and other small items such as wheel bearings and delicate components
- Features a 6.6" x 5.4" x 2.5" tank size and includes a cleaning basket
- Works on 110V power
This ultrasonic parts cleaner is ideal for cleaning carburetor parts, fuel injector parts, small items such as wheel bearings, and other delicate components. Features a 6.6" x 5.4" x 2.5" tank size and includes a cleaning basket.
- Works on 110 volt power
- Adjustable timer in 5 min. increments up to 30 mins.
- Works well with a white vinegar solution
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Cleaning fuel injector nozzels is a must in your car maintenance regimen. Learn the steps on how to properly disconnect fuel lines and check the barrel valve.
Speedway Motors employee Tim M. has been chipping away steadily at his '29 roadster for awhile now. This time Tim tackles one of the big pieces, the long block rebuild of his 241 Red Ram Hemi.
How to pick the right small block Chevy oil pan gasket. We look at a 350 Chevy oil pan gasket and help you identify what thick or thin gasket you will need.
Learn a few tips on how to properly mount modified bodies and some products that will help get the job done!
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with Titan Tools extractor tool.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.