Speedway Tapered Ball Joint Reamer, 7 Degree
Universal Fit, 7 ° Taper, Steel
- Tapered reamer for proper fitting of ball joints or tie rod ends to spindles
- High speed tool steel construction for long life
- 1 1/2" per foot (7 degree) taper
- .464" OD small end and 1" OD large end
- 1/2" shank for use in a wide range of machines
Tapered reamers for proper fitting of ball joints to spindles, tie rod ends to spindles, etc. These have 1/2" shank. The 1-1/2" per foot reamer, also known as a 7° tapered reamer, works with Speedway ball joints 917-20031 K6024, 917-20036 K727, and 910-34323 K772.
Measures a little less than 1/2" at the small end and 1" at the big end.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Our hot rod expert takes you through his ford I beam axle setup. Follow as he sets up the front end on his split wishbone front suspension Model A.