Speedway T-Bucket Short Tube Shock, Chrome Plated
1923 Model T, Steel Shock Body Material, 1/2" Bushed Eyelet Upper Shock Mount, Chrome
- These soft ride non-gas shocks work great for T-buckets and other light cars
- Premium steel construction with bright chrome plated finish is perfect for a hot rod or show car
- Complete with 5/8" ID rubber bushings and also includes 1/2" ID sleeves to use 1/2" hardware
- Designed to be mounted at 9" length and features a 7-1/2" compressed length and 10-1/2" extended length
- Can be used with shock mount studs 91036096
These are the same shocks that are included with our T-bucket chassis kits. They are a non-gas pressure, soft-ride shock that works great for T-buckets and other light cars.
- 3” stroke, 10-1/2" extended, 7-1/2"compressed eye to eye
- Suggested ride height is 9" to 9-1/2" eye to eye
- 1-1/2” body diameter
- 5/8" bushing ID
- 1/2” ID steel insert sleeves
- Chrome finish
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!