Speedway Super Seal® Air Cleaner Base Gasket
Universal Fit, 5-1/8" Inlet Diameter (Fraction)
- Seals between air cleaner and standard 5 1/8" air horn
- Reusable steel ring embedded in the neoprene rubber
- Won't collapse, tear or lose its shape
- Prevents dirt from entering your engine
- Add to your new air intake purchase
Seals between air cleaner and standard 5-1/8" air horn. Prevents dirt from entering your engine. This reusable Speedway gasket has stainless steel ring embedded in durometer-tested neoprene rubber. Won't collapse, tear or lose its shape.
Speedway Illustration (GIF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Why buy a cold air intake like everyone else when you can build your own?
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
Jeff K. doesn't just limit his tendencies to the classics. His daily drivers get the special treatment as well. Take his 2015 Mazda6, for example. Among the changes Jeff made was to install a K&N Performance Air Intake kit.