Speedway Steel Straight 3/8-24 IFF to -3 AN Male Adapter Fitting
Universal Fit, Female (IFF) Inverted Flare Style, -3 AN Male Fitting End A, Steel, Zinc Plated
- These steel fittings adapt from 3/8"-24 inverted flare female to -3 AN male and are perfect for a frame mounted termination of your 3/16" steel brake lines
- Use with 37 degree flare AN 3 flexible hoses to connect your calipers or wheel cylinders
- Zinc plated for corrosion resistance and to extend life
- A groove is machined into the outside of the adapter for use with a retainer clip
- Frame mount tabs for these adapters are available in a weld on version 91031310 or the bolt on version 91031309
These steel fittings adapt 3/8"-24 inverted flare female to -3 AN male. Commonly used in brake systems when converting a 45-degree flare (IF) to a 37-degree flare (AN).
Sold as a pair.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
Jeff demonstrates the installation of front brake lines and hoses for his 1967 Chevelle. Learn how he uses a Titan mini-bender for all the tight bends this job required and an important tip on sealing pipe threads.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.