Universal Fit, 6.50" Mounted Length, Steel, Chrome
- Chrome plated finish
- Clamps to any steering column
- Includes wiring diagram
- Flasher works with Standard bulbs
Comes as a Kit
Turn Signal Switch
For early autos not equipped with right and left turn signals. Chrome plated finish. Switch works with 6 or 12 volt systems. Includes wiring diagram. Clamps to any steering column.
Does not have four-way flashers and does not self cancel.
- Universal fitment
- Works in 6 or 12 volt systems
- Easily adaptable to nearly any existing steering column
- On a 6 volt application for the indicator to work properly, you must switch the bulb provided to a 6 volt
- 3 position switch: Right, Off, Left
- Fits up to 2-inch steering column
- Larger clamp (not included) can be fitted for column exceeding 2-inches in diameter
These state-of-the-art electronic flashers work with standard bulbs. 12 volt operation (will not work on 6 volt systems). Made in the U.S.A.
- Replacement for turn signal
- Works with standard bulbs
- 12 volt operation only
- Made in the U.S.A.
- The X terminal is the + 12v input
- The P terminal output drives the flasher indicator
- The L terminal drives the load (bulbs)
Note: We recommend the use of our grounded LED flashers for use with LED's (910-64112 3-prong).
|Number of Positions||Three|
|Sold in Quantity||Kit|
|Notes||This switch does not self-cancel|