Speedway Short Gas-Filled Tube Shocks, Black Painted
Universal Fit, Mono Tube Shock Type, Steel Shock Body Material, 12.5" Mounted Length, Painted
- Economical universal mono shock for front or rear of vehicle, suggested 12-1/2" mounted length
- Bushings included for use with either 1/2" or 5/8" bolts allows versatility for multiple applications
- Steel black painted body for corrosion resistance, and standard 50/50 gas pressure design for stock performance
- 9-5/8" compressed, 14-5/8" extended offers 5" of travel
- Conveniently sold as a pair
These high-pressure gas shocks are designed for front or rear axle use. They come complete with 1/2" rubber bushings.
- 9-5/8" compressed length
- 14-5/8" extended length
- 5/8" I.D. eyelets
- Includes 4 steel sleeves with 5/8" O.D. and 1/2" I.D.
- Can be used with 5/8" or 1/2" bolts
(Dimensionally similar to Pete and Jake's 1084) For chrome shock version see the Pro 582-SM500.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!