Speedway SBC Small Block Chevy V8 Cylinder Head Bolt Set
Chevy Small Block V8, Hex Wrench Type, Steel, Natural, 5/8" Wrench Size
- OEM-quality Grade 8 cylinder head bolt set (does both heads)
- Cheap insurance to prevent downtime in the shop
- For use with cast iron cylinder heads (without washers)
- Stock Chevrolet bolt length
- 5/8” hex head (not undersized)
- 120,000 PSI proof load, 130,000 PSI yield strength, 150,000 PSI tensile strength
- Threads are coated with sealant
- Set contains 34 bolts (does 1 engine)
If you're assembling a new iron-head small block Chevy motor or rebuilding an old set of factory heads, we have all the engine hardware you'll need to do it right!
This 34-piece complete bolt set features OEM-quality Grade 8 fasteners. Replacing your cylinder head bolts is cheap insurance to prevent downtime in the shop. These bolts are for use with cast iron headed S/B Chevy engines where washers are not needed. Each bolt is the proper length and features a 5/8 inch hex head for high strength, up to 150,000 PSI tensile strength. Each bolt arrives coated with sealant for a proper install. Each set is the correct number of bolts to complete one small block Chevy engine (2 cylinder heads).
Factory replacement for the following engines:
- 1957-67 Chevy 283
- 1976-00 Chevy 305
- 1962-69 Chevy 327
- 1967-00 Chevy 350
- 1970-80 Chevy 400
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
Engine Cylinder Numbers
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.