Speedway SBC/BBC Chevy V8 Engine Weld-In Motor Mount Kit, Black
Universal Fit, Frame & Block Mounts Motor Mount Type, Engine Swap Application Compatibility
- Universal engine mount fits SBC, BBC, and 4.3L V6 engines
- Features polyurethane bushing for vibration free performance and long bushing life
- 3 7/8" tall weld on steel frame plates allow for customization to your specific chassis
- Hardware for engine mount to frame plates included
- Motor mount bolt kit 91303705 is suggested to attach mount to the engine
More often than not, we are trying to put an engine in something that no one has built bolt-in mounts for. If that's your story, we have just the deal for you! This S/B Chevy and B/B Chevy motor mount has a poly bushing in it giving you a vibration-free installation.
- Universal mount for SBC/BBC engines
- Polyurethane bushings for a comfortable ride quality
- Weld-on frame stands, bolt-on engine mounts w/ hardware
- Sold as a set
This mount will use replacement bushing 916-34545.
Welding and fitting required.
Notes20.38" bushing eye-to-eye when bolted to a Chevy block (each mount is 3.31" long to center of bushing). Three engine mount holes are 3.50" center-to-center. Frame brackets are 3-7/8" long.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Universal Polished Billet SBC/BBC Chevy Engine Motor Mounts
Speedway SBC/BBC Chevy V8 Engine Weld-In Motor Mount Kit, Stainless
Chevy Aluminum Side Engine Mounts, Plain
1955-1994 Small Block Chevy Bolt-Through Cushion Motor Mount Kit
Speedway 1955-94 SBC Small Block Chevy Engine Cradle Front Motor Mount
Speedway Universal V8 Engine Motor Mount Kits
1953-55 Dodge Hemi Engine Mount
Speedway Universal Gen III 5.7 Hemi Engine Weld-In Motor Mounts
Billet Aluminum Black Small Block Chevy Motor Mounts
Speedway GM LS V8 Engine Billet Motor Mount Adapters
Q & A
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Pat talks about a few motor mounts we offer for your 1963-1972 Chevy C-10.
Tim talks about our early Dodge engine mount.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
In this Tech Tip, John advises a customer on the parts needed to slip a small block Chevy engine in his 1953 Chevy 3600.