Speedway Reversed Corvair Parallel Steering Gear Box
Universal Fit, Manual Steering Box Type, Side Steer Steering Box Orientation, Steel, Painted
- Replace that sloppy, worn out steering box with this brand new Reversed Corvair steering box, for traditional (parallel) style steering
- These boxes are constructed of modern high strength steel and needle bearings to ensure durability that original boxes just can't offer
- Output shaft offers 36 splines for the pitman arm and is able to be clocked for your application
- Input shaft has 5/8"-36 splines and accepts common u-joints and couplers for convenience
- Nice black painted finish helps with corrosion resistance
If you have tried to find a good used Corvair steering box, you know that the chances of finding a good one are slim to none. Don't bother! These brand new Corvair steering boxes have already been reversed. Designed for use on traditional steering cars and T-buckets, these boxes are constructed of modern high strength steel and needle bearings to ensure durability, which original boxes just can't offer.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about steering parts. Steve talks about some of the steering basics.
Tim shows you how to adjust our Speedway Vega Steering box.
Tim talks about power & manual steering vega boxes.
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Learn some of the main differences between Cross and Traditional Steering. Whether you need a corvair or vega steering box and what will suit your application the best.
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
Steve takes us along as he centers the 525 manual steering gear he is using for his Laguna.