Speedway Replacement 11-1/4 Inch Rear Brake Rotor
Universal Fit, Rear Position, Round Rotor Shape, 11.25 Inch Rotor Diameter, Vented Rotor Type
- Premium cast iron vented rotor design reduces brake fade and extends service life
- These 11-1/4" rotors feature dual wheel bolt patterns to fit 5 on 4-1/2" and 5 on 4-3/4" axles
- These are compatible with axle flange diameters of 6-1/4" or smaller
- Center hole size is 2.78" ID but you can machine it larger to suit your needs
- 2.30" backspace works well with several bolt on rear brake brackets
These 11-1/4" one-piece, vented iron disc brake rotors are for rear disc brake applications. Features dual bolt patterns for 5 x 4.5" (Ford/Mopar) and 5 x 4.75" (Chevy/GM) wheels.
- Center Hole: 2.78"
- Backspace: 2.30"
- Maximum Axle Flange Diameter: 6-1/4"
- Thickness: 1"
- Thickness @ Center of Rotor: 0.236"
The inside diameter of this rotor will accept an axle flange that has a diameter of 6-1/4" or smaller. If your axle flange exceeds 6-1/4" in diameter, you will need machine your axle flange to decrease your axle flange diameter to fit this rotor as necessary.
When utilizing an aftermarket axle with disc brake conversion kits, it may be necessary to reduce the diameter of the axle flange to a diameter necessary to adequately fit inside the required Clearance I.D. that the brake hat/brake rotor will require. (see above diagram for illustration)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
11 Inch GM Brake Rotor with Ford Bolt Pattern
Replacement Carbon Steel Brake Rotors
Emergency Brake Replacement Rotor
Stainless Steel Drilled Brake Rotor for Spindle Mount Wheel
Hybrid Pinto Brake Rotor & Bearing Kit, 5 on 5
AFCO Hybrid Pinto Brake Rotor & Bearing Kit, 5 on 5
Pro-Lite Vented Rear Brake Rotor and Hat Kit
Speedway 10 Inch Hybrid Brake Rotor for Pinto
Speedway Pro-Lite Vented Brake Rotor, 11.75 x .81 Inch
Replacement 11-5/8 Rear Brake Rotor for GM
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn how to bed in or burnish your brake pads. Our quick guide and video will teach you the proper procedure to get the best performance out of your brakes.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!