Speedway Poly Exhaust Hanger Grommet Bushings
- These 3/8" ID exhaust hanger grommets are the perfect mounting solution to your custom exhaust
- Polyurethane construction isolates exhaust vibration from the vehicle
- Designed for use with steel straps part number 91001301 or 91001311
- Snap-together design is simple to install
- Sold in pairs
As featured on Classic Truck’s Week to Wicked. Watch the transformation here!
These snap-together polyurethane exhaust hanger grommets are easy to use and help isolate exhaust vibrations. They have a 3/8" mounting hole and work in conjunction with the steel straps listed (available in two lengths).
Sold in pairs.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our main goal for the day was to get the engine started
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.
In this detailed article, Tim will guide you on how to build a custom set of 241 Red Ram Hemi driveshaft headers. From the concept to the materials needed, he'll show you how the mockup and final assembly steps.
See how Jeff installs Hedman mid-length headers to the big block in his '67 Chevelle. Learn about the modifications made to the steering shaft and the clamp on the lower steering column for a successful application.