Speedway Polished Aluminum Fuel Block
Universal Fit, 3/8" NPT Inlet Fitting, 3/8" NPT Outlet Fitting, Aluminum, Polished
- Fuel distribution block has 3 large 3/8" NPT outlets
- Equalizes fuel flow to any multiple carburetor application
- Fuel log also has a 3/8" NPT tapped hole on each end
- Features a polished aluminum finish with four mounting screw holes to easily mount the unit to your firewall
- Length 4-3/4" and width 2-3/4"
This fuel distribution block has 3 large 3/8" NPT outlets, which equalizes fuel flow to any multiple carburetor application. Fuel log also has a 3/8" NPT tapped hole on each end. Fuel block features a polished aluminum finish with four mounting screw holes to easily mount the unit to your firewall.
Don't forget to order the suggested hose barb fittings to complete your set-up!
- Length: 4-3/4"
- Width: 2-3/4"
- (2) qty. end ports @ 3/8" NPT each
- (3) qty. side ports @ 3/8" NPT each
- Back side of block is flat
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Offenhauser 1081 3-Hole Fuel Block
OTB Gear 6130 Triple Fuel Block Port Finned
Edelbrock 12851 Polished 3-Carb Fuel Block
Round Polished Aluminum Fuel Block, 2-Hole
Round Polished Aluminum Fuel Block, 3-Hole
Speedway Three Outlet T-Style Chrome Fuel Distribution Block
Two-Port Aluminum Fuel Block, 1/4 NPT In/Out
Hex Polished Aluminum Fuel Block, 3-Hole
Four Outlet T-Style Chrome Fuel Block
Two Outlet T-Style Chrome Fuel Block
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.
Learn how-to plumb your dual feed Holley Carburetor.