Speedway Plain Cast Aluminum Battery Box Mount Kit
Universal Fit, 7.38" Overall Length, 10.63" Overall Width, 6.75" Inside Length, Aluminum
- All-aluminum construction
- Universal Fit
- 6-3/4" x 10-1/4" inside dimensions
- Will fit Optima batteries with minor modification
- Flanges and bolts are included in the kit
Complete kit with bolts and cast aluminum top hold down. Inside measurements are 6-3/4" x 10-1/4".
- Outside dimension of lid is 7-7/16” by 11-1/16”
- Length to outside of hold down flange on lid is 12-7/8”
This box will accept all of the Optima batteries with a very minor bit of grinding on the bottom mount flange of the battery.
NotesWill work with Optima batteries, but may require grinding on mount flange at the bottom of the battery.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Need a battery box housing unit? Follow this step by step guide on how to modify a retro cooler to house a battery box. See how to secure the battery box to a car floor.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the custom battery tray and cables she built for her '33 Ford.
Learn the difference between an ammeter and voltmeter. We also cover replacing an ammeter with a voltmeter to ensure your gauge works on your street rod.
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.