Speedway Panhard Bar Kit
Zinc Plated, 1.125" Tube O.D., Chromoly, 3/4"-16 RH Female Thread Pitch, .058" Wall Thickness
- This Panhard bar kit comes with everything needed to build a Panhard bar for your IMCA Modified or Sport Mod
- 1-1/8" OD chromoly tube with .058" wall thickness ensures maximum strength
- 3/4"-16 RH thread in one end and LH thread in the other allow for length adjustment of the assembly by spinning the tube
- 3/4" two piece carbon steel rod ends with a hardened steel ball are metal to metal contact to reduce slop in high load applications
- Available in tube lengths from 9" to 37"
- Speedway 3/4" 4130 Chromoly swedged tube
- 1-1/8" O.D., .058" wall
- (2) 3/4" two-piece carbon steel rod ends with jam nuts
- Available in lengths from 9"-37"
- IMCA Minimum Length Requirements:
- Northern Sport Mod = 23" (center-to-center)
- IMCA Modified = 19" (center-to-center)
NOTE: "Length" refers to tube length. Subtract 4" from your desired working or "eye-to-eye" length when selecting a tube length to compensate for the heim ends. This will put the bar in the middle of the total adjustable range. For example, if a 25" eye to eye working length is needed, a 21" tube length will be needed.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Lightweight Chromoly Adjustable Panhard Bar, 3-1/2 Inch Bend
Lightweight Chromoly Adjustable Panhard Bar, 4-1/2 Inch Bend
Speedway Solid Steel Panhard J-Bar Track Rod, 26-1/2 Inch
Lightweight Chromoly Adjustable Panhard Bar, 5-1/2 Inch Bend
Speedway Straight Panhard Bar Track Rod
Adjustable Rubber Bushed Panhard J Bar
Speedway Universal Weld-On Rear Panhard Bar Track Rod Kit
Universal Bolt-On Panhard Track Bars for Ford 8/9-Inch Rear Axles
AFCO 20050 Aluminum Tube, 11 Inch Long, 1 Inch O.D., 3/4 Inch
AFCO 20053 Aluminum Tube, 12 Inch Long, 1 Inch O.D., 3/4 Inch
Q & A
Check out our 6th episode of the 410 Sprint Car Build series. Last time we assembled the rear axle and now we are installing it!
Settle in for a quick overview of the various components of Air Suspension. We touch on the major parts involved in finding that "perfect" height for your ride in this article.
Do you need a Panhard Bar on your front suspension? Find out whether its recommended to have one on your four-bar or cross steering system.
Jacobs Ladder Layout for a Sprint Car.
This article demonstrates how to install a complete Winters quick change kit with additional parts including birdcages, brackets, and calipers for a modified race car.
Follow this guide on how to install a splined sway bar for GM A-body applications. See the installation process on a '68 Chevelle frame using stock control arms and factory chassis bolt and pad locations.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.