Speedway Panhard Bar Kit
Zinc Plated, 1.125" Tube O.D., Chromoly, 3/4"-16 RH Female Thread Pitch, .058" Wall Thickness
- This Panhard bar kit comes with everything needed to build a Panhard bar for your IMCA Modified or Sport Mod
- 1-1/8" OD chromoly tube with .058" wall thickness ensures maximum strength
- 3/4"-16 RH thread in one end and LH thread in the other allow for length adjustment of the assembly by spinning the tube
- 3/4" two piece carbon steel rod ends with a hardened steel ball are metal to metal contact to reduce slop in high load applications
- Available in tube lengths from 9" to 37"
- Speedway 3/4" 4130 Chromoly swedged tube
- 1-1/8" O.D., .058" wall
- (2) 3/4" two-piece carbon steel rod ends with jam nuts
- Available in lengths from 9"-37"
- IMCA Minimum Length Requirements:
- Northern Sport Mod = 23" (center-to-center)
- IMCA Modified = 19" (center-to-center)
NOTE: "Length" refers to tube length. Subtract 4" from your desired working or "eye-to-eye" length when selecting a tube length to compensate for the heim ends. This will put the bar in the middle of the total adjustable range. For example, if a 25" eye to eye working length is needed, a 21" tube length will be needed.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Speedway 1928-34 Ford 4-Bar Front Panhard Bars
Panhard Bar Kit - Spring Behind
Driver Window Bar Kit
IMCA Modified Nerf Bar Kit, RH
IMCA Modified Nerf Bar Kit, LH
Replacment Door Bar Kit for Roll Cage
Safety Bar Kit, Left Side
Replacment Front Engine Bar Kit for Roll Cage
Safety Bar Kit, Right Side
Nerf Bar Kit
Q & A
Check out our 6th episode of the 410 Sprint Car Build series. Last time we assembled the rear axle and now we are installing it!
Settle in for a quick overview of the various components of Air Suspension. We touch on the major parts involved in finding that "perfect" height for your ride in this article.
Do you need a Panhard Bar on your front suspension? Find out whether its recommended to have one on your four-bar or cross steering system.
Jacobs Ladder Layout for a Sprint Car.
This article demonstrates how to install a complete Winters quick change kit with additional parts including birdcages, brackets, and calipers for a modified race car.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.