Speedway Oval Style Tandem Master Cylinder w/ 8 in. Dual Booster Conv.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Like the Wilwood look but don't want to drop the big money? This kit will have the oval style black master cylinder you are looking for with out the high price tag. Couple that with the powerful 8" dual power brake booster & you'll be stopping on a dime and looking great too!
Wilwood Oval Style Tandem Black Master Cylinder w/ 8" Dual Powder Coated Black Booster Conversion
1962-74 A, B, & E Body Bracket & Pedal Assembly
- Wilwood Oval Style Master
- 8" Dual Powder Coated Black Brake Booster
- Disc/ Drum Aluminum Proportioning Valve(2) 3/8"-24 For Front Brakes & (1) 9/16"-18 For Rear Brakes
- Powder Coated Black Left Mount Bracket
- Stainless Steel Valve Lines
- Brake Light Warning Switch
- Aftermarket Firewall bracket powder coated black.
This is a GM universal brake booster & master cylinder converison kit for your A, B & E Body Mopar. Line fittings will be difrerent than the original Mopar fittings. If you are looking for an O.E.M. Replacement please see part number BCK8536-1 & BCK8536-2 we do not offer an A body OEM solution.
If installing on the A body please be aware that you may have to move the windshield washer reservoirto the other side of your engine bay.
**This is for disc/drum and drum/drum application. If you are running a different application, please let us know. If you are drum/drum you will also need a metering valve**
More Like This
Single Diaphragm Chrome Booster Master Cylinder Combo
Dual 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1 Inch Bore
Single 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1 Inch Bore
Dual 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
Dual 8 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
Single 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
Dual Diaphragm Stainless Booster Master Cylinder Combo
Dual 8 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1 Inch Bore
1964-1974 GM Disc Brake Booster Conversion Kit Combo
1963-66 Chevy Pickup Brake Power Booster Kit
Q & A
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Tim explains the process of adjusting Buick Finned Drums to fit Speedway's self-energizing backing plate assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.