Speedway Motors Tire Install / Removal Kit
Dirt Late Model, Hobby Stock, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Sprint Car, Stock Car
- These simple and portable tools work great for quickly breaking down tire beads and changing tires
- Bead breaker is for use with 15" wheels only but could be modified for smaller wheels
- Long 30" tire spoon gives you extra leverage on those troublesome tires
- Perfect for the trailer or shop and inexpensive enough to have a set at each location
- Kit includes a bead breaker, two 18" tire spoons, one 30" tire spoon, and a valve core tool
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
These simple, portable tools work great for quickly breaking down tire beads. They have rubber cushioned handles for easier use. This wide-foot model is zinc coated and spreads the load over a larger area of the tire, which is especially helpful on soft sidewall tires.
The tire iron is perfect for when you need to change or repair your tires and don't want to be at the mercy of the tire shop. Provides leverage that makes changing tires easy. The tire spoon features a curved head and long handle to provide just the right amount of leverage.
The included valve core tool makes removing and installing valve stem cores a snap. Comes with six cores that store in the tool body. A must for your tool box!
- Designed for 15" wheels, but can be modified for smaller wheels
- Kit includes:
- (1) tire bead breaker tool
- (2) 18" tire irons
- (1) 30" tire spoon
- (1) tire valve core tool
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway Wide Foot Tire Bead Breaker ToolPart # 91082003Qty x 1
Speedway 18 Inch Tire IronPart # 91082331Qty x 2
Speedway 30 Inch Tire Spoon ToolPart # 91082334Qty x 1
Valve Core ToolPart # 91082335Qty x 1
Q & A
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Many sanctioning bodies now require mud covers to be bolted to the wheel and the mounting tabs to be integral or welded to the wheel. This article explains how to properly bolt on mud covers and the tools required to do so.
Need better tire traction on the track? Read our guide on increasing traction with grooving, siping, and needling to ensure your racing tires have great grip.
Read some tips on how to properly set relief valves.
Grooving tires increases traction or grip. Find out more about the do's and don'ts when it comes to grooving.
Learn how durometers can help you select the best tires from a new stack, or help you decide when you need to replace your current set.
Learn about finding the correct beadlock rings, lug-nut taper, wheel spacers, mud covers, and valve stems. This components are critical for safety.