Speedway Motors Tire Install / Removal Kit
Dirt Late Model, Hobby Stock, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Sprint Car, Stock Car
- These simple and portable tools work great for quickly breaking down tire beads and changing tires
- Bead breaker is for use with 15" wheels only but could be modified for smaller wheels
- Long 30" tire spoon gives you extra leverage on those troublesome tires
- Perfect for the trailer or shop and inexpensive enough to have a set at each location
- Kit includes a bead breaker, two 18" tire spoons, one 30" tire spoon, and a valve core tool
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
These simple, portable tools work great for quickly breaking down tire beads. They have rubber cushioned handles for easier use. This wide-foot model is zinc coated and spreads the load over a larger area of the tire, which is especially helpful on soft sidewall tires.
The tire iron is perfect for when you need to change or repair your tires and don't want to be at the mercy of the tire shop. Provides leverage that makes changing tires easy. The tire spoon features a curved head and long handle to provide just the right amount of leverage.
The included valve core tool makes removing and installing valve stem cores a snap. Comes with six cores that store in the tool body. A must for your tool box!
- Designed for 15" wheels, but can be modified for smaller wheels
- Kit includes:
- (1) tire bead breaker tool
- (2) 18" tire irons
- (1) 30" tire spoon
- (1) tire valve core tool
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway Wide Foot Tire Bead Breaker ToolPart # 91082003Qty x 1
Speedway 18 Inch Tire IronPart # 91082331Qty x 2
Speedway 30 Inch Tire Spoon ToolPart # 91082334Qty x 1
Valve Core ToolPart # 91082335Qty x 1
More Like This
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Read this guide on how to create a custom crankcase vent system for a Corvette using a Sure Seal air cleaner assembly kit. Learn how to keep pressure to a minimum and fabricate tubing to ensure a proper fit.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
In this restoration project, find out how to remove rusted floor pans and install new sheet metal on a 1963 Chevy Impala. Investing in the proper tools is essential in getting the job done right!