Speedway Motors SBC Mechanical High Volume Fuel Pump Kit
Chevy Small Block V8, Gasoline Fuel Type, 80 GPH / 303 LPH Free Flow Rate, Aluminum
- This convenient kit from Speedway Motors is sure to help complete your fuel pump installation in no time
- It comes with fuel inlet/outlet fittings and mounting gaskets for a complete installation
- Beautiful Aluminum is given a premium chrome finish
- The high-performance two-valve mechanical fuel pump is 80 gph rated to keep up with high performance engines
- Lower body has been designed to rotate to meet your fitment requirements
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
This convenient kit from Speedway Motors is sure to help complete your fuel pump installation in no time. When it comes time to replace your mechanical fuel pump or just need to finish off your SBC fuel system on a new engine rebuild, add this kit to your cart. It comes with fuel inlet/outlet fittings and mounting gaskets for a complete installation.
(1) Small Block Chevy Mechanical Fuel Pump
These high-performance two-valve mechanical fuel pumps are constructed of heavy duty materials for consistent performance and reliability. Their lower body has been designed to rotate to meet your fitment requirements, and their aluminum housing is given a premium chrome finish.
- 80 gph
- 6 PSI
- Aluminum construction
- Chrome finish
- Fits Small Block Chevy applications
- Mounting gasket included
- Main body of pump measures 3-5/8" O.D.
- Sold each
- Mounting face straight out to furthest point: 4.083"
- Center of mount bolts to bottom of pump: 3.314"
- Overall diameter: 3.604"
(2) Straight Chrome Fittings - 3/8" Hose to 1/4" NPT
These chrome plated brass fittings are the perfect finishing touches for your fuel system. They are made of brass and feature a chrome plated finish for a show car shine. All fittings are male hose barb to male pipe thread.
- Male pipe threads to hose barb end
- 3/8" Hose to 1/4" NPT adapter
- Straight angle line connector
- 2 fittings included
Chevrolet Small Block V8 Gen. I
4.3 L / 262 in3
4.3 L / 265 in3
4.4 L / 267 in3
4.6 L / 283 in3
4.9 L / 302 in3
5.0 L / 305 in3
5.0 L / 307 in3
5.4 L / 327 in3
5.7 L / 350 in3
6.6 L / 400 in3
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Small Block Chevy V8 Mechanical Fuel Pump, 80 GPHPart # 2891003Qty x 1
Straight Chrome Fitting, 3/8 Inch Hose to 1/4 Inch NPTPart # 91611050Qty x 2
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
The process of changing out a mechanical fuel pump in a 1957 Bel Air and some helpful tips while doing so.
Learn how to choose between an electric or mechanical fuel pump. We help you choose the right pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
Thinking about rebuilding your fuel system but you're not sure what it entails? Click here for a comprehensive article on what to expect!
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!