Speedway Motors Pol. Alum. Throttle/Brake/Dimmer Pedal Kit, Small
Universal Fit, Aluminum, Polished
- Outfit your pedals in style with this complete pedal/pad kit from Speedway Motors.
- Feature a small polished aluminum gas pedal, brake pedal pad and dimmer switch pad
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Outfit your pedals in style with this complete pedal/pad kit from Speedway Motors. These universal kits feature a small polished aluminum gas pedal, brake pedal pad and dimmer switch pad.
- (1) Universal Polished Aluminum Gas/Throttle Pedal Assembly, Small Pad
- (1) Universal Polished Aluminum Brake Pedal Pad, Small
- (1) Universal Polished Aluminum Dimmer Switch Pad
This universal small Street Rod gas pedal features a pad with 2 non-slip rubber inserts. This firewall mount style assembly and angle is adjusted with a set screw.
- Gas pedal dimensions: 1-1/2" x 4"
- Universal polished aluminum throttle pedal pad
- (2) non-slip rubber inserts
- Chevy, Ford, Mopar Applications
Brake Pedal Pad
For a compact and clean look, Speedway offers this universal polished brake pedal pad. This brake pedal pad adds style and function to your classic car.
- Universal polished aluminum brake pedal pad
- 2 non-slip rubber inserts
- Aluminum Construction
- Brake pedal pad dimensions: 3-1/8" x 2"
- Will not work for OEM pedal assemblies
Headlight Dimmer Switch Pad
These universal dimmer switch pads are perfect for customs and street rods. They come with 2 non-slip rubber inserts and feature a polished aluminum finish.
- Universal polished aluminum dimmer switch pad has a 2 non-slip rubber inserts
- Set screws on the back help mount to different sized dimmers
- Dimmer switch pad dimensions: 1-3/4" x 1-1/2"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway Polished Aluminum Small Street Rod Gas Pedal UniversalPart # 9118601Qty x 1
Speedway Universal Polished Aluminum Brake Pedal PadPart # 9118501Qty x 1
Universal Street Rod Dimmer Switch Pad, Polished AluminumPart # 9118514Qty x 1
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.
Learn about Dual Carb Linkage Setup. Follow along as an expert works through his fuel and throttle setup including part mounting and some modifications.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide