Speedway Motors Pol. Alum. Throttle/Brake/Dimmer Pedal Kit, Small
Universal Fit, Aluminum, Polished
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Outfit your pedals in style with this complete pedal/pad kit from Speedway Motors. These universal kits feature a small polished aluminum gas pedal, brake pedal pad and dimmer switch pad.
- (1) Universal Polished Aluminum Gas/Throttle Pedal Assembly, Small Pad
- (1) Universal Polished Aluminum Brake Pedal Pad, Small
- (1) Universal Polished Aluminum Dimmer Switch Pad
This universal small Street Rod gas pedal features a pad with 2 non-slip rubber inserts. This firewall mount style assembly and angle is adjusted with a set screw.
- Gas pedal dimensions: 1-1/2" x 4"
- Universal polished aluminum throttle pedal pad
- (2) non-slip rubber inserts
- Chevy, Ford, Mopar Applications
Brake Pedal Pad
For a compact and clean look, Speedway offers this universal polished brake pedal pad. This brake pedal pad adds style and function to your classic car.
- Universal polished aluminum brake pedal pad
- 2 non-slip rubber inserts
- Aluminum Construction
- Brake pedal pad dimensions: 3-1/8" x 2"
- Will not work for OEM pedal assemblies
Headlight Dimmer Switch Pad
These universal dimmer switch pads are perfect for customs and street rods. They come with 2 non-slip rubber inserts and feature a polished aluminum finish.
- Universal polished aluminum dimmer switch pad has a 2 non-slip rubber inserts
- Set screws on the back help mount to different sized dimmers
- Dimmer switch pad dimensions: 1-3/4" x 1-1/2"
What's In The Kit
Speedway Polished Aluminum Small Street Rod Gas Pedal UniversalPart # 9118601Qty x 1
Speedway Universal Polished Aluminum Brake Pedal PadPart # 9118501Qty x 1
Universal Street Rod Dimmer Switch Pad, Polished AluminumPart # 9118514Qty x 1
More Like This
Speedway Motors Pol. Alum. Throttle/Brake/Dimmer Pedal Kit, Large
Lokar Midnight Series Standard Throttle/Brake Pedal Kit, w/Cable
Lokar Standard Floor Mount Throttle/Brake Pedal Kit, w/Cable
Lokar XL Floor Mount Throttle/Brake Pedal Kit, with Cable
Lokar Midnight Series XL Throttle/Brake Pedal Kit, with Cable
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKA2 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird Throttle Pedal ASM
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKA3 1968-72 GM A-Body Throttle Pedal Assembly
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKM2 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird Throttle Pedal ASM
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKM3 1968-72 GM A-Body Throttle Pedal Assembly
Clayton Machine TA-206-GKM2 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird Throttle Pedal ASM
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.