Speedway Motors Pinto Repl 3-Piece Short Arm Spindle Steering Arm
Stock Car, Forged Steel, Natural, 2.1 lbs. Weight
- Made from heat-treated steel forgings for maximum strength and resistance to bending
- CNC machined to maintain precise OEM geometry
- Approved for use in IMCA, USMTS, USRA, UMP, and Wissota sanctioned events
- Use bolt kit 91034505 each time the steering arm is replaced
- Available in Left or Right side
Speedway Motors exclusive "Short Arm" steering arm. The shortened, dropped steering arm reduces spacing requirements on outer tie rods and minimizes bump steer while improving overall strength.
Includes steering arm only. Choose (L) Left or (R) Right side. Spindle body and caliper bracket sold separately.
- Includes steering arm only
- Choose (L) Left or (R) Right side
- Spindle body and caliper bracket available separately
- Forged, heat-treated steel
- Improves front end geometry
- Approved for use in IMCA/USMTS/USRA/UMP/Wissota sanctioned events
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
Learn more about the three piece spindle, which offers improved geometry, replaceable steering arms, and compatibility. Applicable to modifieds, sport mods, stock car and hobby stocks.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.