Speedway Motors GM LS Engine Ignition Coil Covers
Chevy LS V8, Aluminum
- Specially designed for GM LS1/LS6 engines (will fit others with slight modifications)
- Has a center bolt style with billet oil filler neck
- The covers mount to Delco D580 style ignition coil brackets
- Engineered for stock valve covers, and are therefore not compatible with TSP fabricated LS valve covers
- Available in a polished or clear anodized finish to better suit your project
Do you love your LS Motor but hate the sight of the coil packs? Speedway Motors has the perfect remedy for you. Dress up your engine bay and get that Big Block Chevy look with a set of fabricated aluminum coil covers. You will not find another set of fabricated covers on the market that look this great. They come with a billet aluminum oil filler neck and all necessary hardware.
Note that these covers will not clear OEM Corvette engines with high-mount alternator unless a cut-out is fabricated or aftermarket alternator and brackets are used. Modifications or aftermarket set-ups to the dip stick and fuel lines may be required to fit other LS engines. Covers mount directly on top of the factory (LS1/LS6) coil brackets, but they will not mount to the early-style 1998 perimeter-bolt valve cover.
- Designed for GM LS1/LS6 engines (will fit others with slight modifications)
- Center bolt style with billet oil filler neck
- Covers mount to Delco D580 style ignition coil brackets
- Designed for stock valve covers, and are therefore not compatible with TSP fabricated LS valve covers
- Choose between Polished or Clear Anodized
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Motors Aluminum Coil Cover GM/LS, Clear Anodized
Clayton Machine LSC-01-B LS Coil Covers w/Oil Fill Cutout, RH Side
Edelbrock 41181 Elite Series Ignition Coil Cover, LS1/LS6
Edelbrock 41183 Elite Series Ignition Coil Cover, LS1/LS6
Edelbrock 41143 Ignition Coil Cover, Aluminum, Black
Edelbrock 41144 Ignition Coil Cover
Speedway Motors Aluminum Coil Cover GM/LS, Polished
Aluminum Finned TFI Square Ignition Coil Cover
Aluminum Finned Ignition Coil Cover, Round
Speedway Finned Aluminum Coil Cover, Slip-On Style
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
Want to upgrade the HEI your old motor came with? Here is some advice!
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!