Speedway Motors Deluxe Bolt-On Exhaust Hardware Kit, 2-1/2 Inch
- Outfit your performance exhaust system with quality mounting hardware. This will mount your 2 1/2 inch exhaust on your car. This kit features 10 (2 1/2") exhaust clamps and 4 (1 1/2" - 2 1/2") exhaust hangers.
- Exhaust clamps are heavy duty u-bolt style manufactured from premium steel for greater durability
- Heavy-duty exhaust clamps are manufactured from premium steel
- 10-1/2" hangers bolt on for easy installation
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Outfit your performance exhaust system with a quality exhaust mounting hardware kit from Speedway Motors. This kit has all the necessary pieces to mount up that new 2-1/2 inch exhaust on your car. This kit features ten exhaust clamps and four exhaust hangers for a complete exhaust hardware install kit.
- (10) 2-1/2" Exhaust Clamps
- (4) 1.5"-2.5" Exhaust Hangers
These heavy duty u-bolt style exhaust clamps are manufactured from premium steel for greater durability.
- 11 Gauge Saddle
- 3/8" U Bolt
- For 2-1/2" tubing
- Quantity: 10
- 10-1/2" length
- Fits 1-1/2" to 2-1/2" tubing
- Quantity: 4
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway Motors Heavy Duty Exhaust Clamp, 2-1/2 InchPart # 91013005-2.50Qty x 10
Speedway Motors Bolt-On Exhaust Hanger Bracket, 1.5-2.5 InchPart # 91602017Qty x 4
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
See the final steps of installing a custom exhaust system on a '67 Chevelle. Learn some tips on how to offset and install the exhaust U bend tailpipe.
Next up, Jeff installs a custom exhaust system in his '67 Chevelle. See how he applies tailpipe tips and incorporates exhaust cutouts during the process.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.
In this detailed article, Tim will guide you on how to build a custom set of 241 Red Ram Hemi driveshaft headers. From the concept to the materials needed, he'll show you how the mockup and final assembly steps.