Speedway Motors Billet Turn Signal Switch & Relay & Kit
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Speedway Hi-Tech deluxe Turn Signal Module For Turn Signal Switch
This module combines all of the functions of the Self-Canceling Turn Signal Module and the Tri-Star Module. Engineered for the custom builder or to retro-fit motorcycles not equipped with a self-canceling turn signal switch. Designed for use with individual momentary type turn signal switches mounted on the left and right handlebars.
- Has 3 timing modes: self-canceling, hazard mode, non-self canceling
- Adds brake light function to turn signals
- Non-load dependent flash duration: all three modes are flash time constant whether using incandescent or LED lighting
- Dependable solid-state electronic components
- Weatherproof - potted with soft cell technology to prevent wire chaffing and damage
- Requires only one taillight bulb per side
Speedway Motors Billet Button Illuminated Switches
- Choose Color:
- Smooth machined finish
- Vibrant L.E.D. illumination
- Flawless push-button momentary action
- Great for power windows, locks, etc.
- 19 mm button
- Lights up around center push buttons
- Momentary switches
- 54 mm (L)
- 25 mm (W)
- 41 mm (T)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway Hi-Tech Deluxe Turn Signal Module For Turn Signal SwitchPart # 91064070Qty x 1
Billet Button Illuminated SwitchesPart # 91064400Qty x 1
Q & A
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Learn how to select the right wiring harness for your car. From starting the installation, to having the right tools for the job, we can walk you through it.
Learn how to wire dual electric radiator fans. Use our dual fan wiring diagram and guide to make sure you properly wire your fans to your thermostat.