Speedway Motors 1320 SA20 Deluxe Top Air Helmet Kit
Full Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2015 Safety Rating, Fiberglass Helmet Shell Material
- This top air helmet kit includes everything you need to get your car outfitted with a fresh air system
- The Impact 1320 side air helmet is Snell SA2015 certified which meets many racing rule requirements
- Tru-Air helmet pumper delivers clean filtered air to the driver to keep cool on hot days
- Two speed motor lets the driver choose between low and high speed air supply
- Double throw toggle switch is included to operate both low and high speeds
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Do you like the value-packed options and pricing of our 1320 helmet but need something with a fresh air port? Impact listened to driver feedback and we are proud to announce the addition of a budget-friendly side air helmet to our line-up! Featuring a factory-installed air port, the Impact 1320 Side Air provides continuous fresh air channeled through the chin bar and providing cooling comfort directed onto the face. Manufactured from our exclusive “Intelligent Gray Matter” (a variable-density, single-piece inner liner) and upholstered in fire retardant soft-knit Nomex®, the 1320 offers many of the features and benefits that have made our helmets a “must have” safety item for racers in all forms of motorsports. The 1320 SA is a custom handcrafted fiberglass shell manufactured to Impact’s exacting standards and providing racers with an affordable Made in the USA helmet without compromising safety or quality. Featuring our exclusive wide eye port, the Impact 1320 SA also includes removable cheek pads. Optionally available cheek pads are available in a variety of thicknesses and configurations to provide a custom fit. A fire retardant Kevlar® chin strap with dual D-ring closure and our 1/8” polycarbonate shield with three-position detent finish off this value-packed helmet.
- Made in the USA
- SNELL SA2020 CERTIFIED
- Shell construction featuring proprietary American space-age materials
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core
- Side Air Inlet to keep your helmet fee and clear
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit
- Fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent
- Colors: Flat Black, Silver
- Sizes: XS - XL
Charts910-74802 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway Tru-Air Pumper Racing Helmet Air Pump Blower BreatherPart # 91074802Qty x 1
Double Throw Toggle SwitchPart # 91064016Qty x 1
Impact Racing SA2020 1320 Side Air HelmetPart # 44914720Qty x 1
Q & A
These new Lightweight Racing Helmets from Speedway Motors offer some impressive features at a price any racer can afford!
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.
This comprehensive guide will step you through the process of choosing the correct tear offs to fit your helmet as well as how to install them.
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.