Speedway LED Cat Eye Tail Light
Universal Fit, Complete Assembly Tail Light Component, Driver and Passenger Side Position
- This 12-LED light can be used as a stop/turn/tail or simply use it as a third brake light
- The back side of this light is flat making it easy to mount on any flat panel
- Mounting gasket is included to prevent damage to paint while also adding a factory look
- 12 volt operation makes this light perfect for hot rods, trailers, race cars, golf carts, and more
- Color coded wiring and detailed instructions make this a straight forward and simple installation
This 12-volt, 12-LED tail light can be used as a stop/turn/tail or just use as a third stop light. Measures 7.25" long x 1-50" tall x .730" thick with a chrome bezel. Light is flat on the back side and comes with a mounting gasket.
10-32 mounting bolts (not) included.
7-1/2" x 1-5/8"
- Black Wire = Ground
- Red Wire = Stop/Turn
- Yellow Wire = Taillight
NotesMounts with 10-32 screws (not included). Bezel is chromed plastic. Lens is mildly curved, backside mounting surface is flat.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
LEDs. Fantastic litle things with many uses, but sometimes they can leave a bit to be desired.Take into consideration, the flimsy plastic lenses. Speedway Motors product guru Jeff K. noticed their appearance. And so he did something about it.
Why convert to an LED-style headlight or taillight system? Click here to find out how to do it the easy way!
Welcome back to the Vulcan Project! Product guru Jeff K. continues to execute his plans to bring a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan back from the brink, this time working over the lighting system.
Speedway Motors employee Jason L. talks about the many uses of the Model A Taillight we offer. They aren't just for Models A's anymore!