Speedway KSE Sprint Racing Wing Slider Kit
- Included is everything you need to hook up your Gen 2 to your top wing cylinder
- All kits include Goodridge Kevlar wing lines and fittings, wing cylinder, MPD wiper and a FK aluminum rod end
- Speedway kit includes a Speedway wing cylinder and MPD wing valve
- KSE kit includes a Stingray wing cylinder and valve
- Compatible with all hydraulic/brake fluids
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
New kit supplies you with hoses and fittings to plumb your valve to your cylinder. -4 AN Kevlar wing lines/fittings are rated for pressurized systems and are compatible with all hydraulic /brake fluids. They are extremely durable and flexible with smooth bore lines that feature a low expansion PTFE inner liner. Straight flare adaptors connect 1/8" pipe to straight -4 AN fittings. They are lightweight aluminum and feature a 37° sealing angle. Special high-flow -3 O-ring boss to 37 degree JIC -4 AN fitting for KSE Gen II half box wing slider.
Included 3-piece billet aluminum KSE Stingray wing valve features a low profile and ergonomic "Formula 1" style handle. High-flow porting and precision seal technology compliment the lightweight design which is over 30% lighter than other valves.
Included female heim features a steel ball that is heat treated and hard chrome plated. The body is made of 7075-T6 aluminum and is hard anodized red. The race is heat treated steel alloy that has been zinc plated and chromate treated.
- Rated for pressurized systems
- Smooth bore lines feature a low expansion PTFE inner liner
- Compatible with all hydraulic/brake fluids
- Extremely durable and very flexible
- Precision machined to ensure precise thread engagement
- Lightweight aluminum fitting
- 37° sealing angle guarantees a positive seal at maximum operating pressures
- -4 AN size fittings
- Pipe to 45° flare adaptor
- Pipe to 90° flare adaptor
- Hydraulic slider cylinder:
- Internal quad seal technology – 1300 psi
- Heim bearing mounting and standard porting
- Standard 10” cylinder length
- For Sprint Cars, Micros and Mini Sprints
NotesIncluded in this kit is everything needed to hook up your Gen 2 to your top wing cylinder.
- Goodridge AN 4 Kevlar wing lines and fittings (pressure and return)
- KSE Stingray wing cylinder
- MPD wiper
- FK aluminum heim
- KSE Stingray wing valve
Assembly Tip: To ease assembly of heim, be sure to run a tap or die through the threads on chrome plated fasteners and apply an anti-seize compound to prevent galling of the threads.
Standard Rod End Chart (JPG)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Goodridge K310420BK 20 Inch -4 AN Kevlar Wing Brake LinePart # 91031820-4Qty x 1
Goodridge K390415BK -4 AN Kevlar Wing Line, 15 InchPart # 91031815-4Qty x 1
Goodridge K390416BK -4 AN Kevlar Wing Line, 16 InchPart # 91031816-4Qty x 1
Goodridge K340433.5BK -4 AN Kevlar Wing Line-Straight to 45, 33-1/2 InPart # 91031833-4Qty x 1
45 Degree Flare Adaptor, AN4 to 1/8 Inch NPTPart # 6176094Qty x 1
90 Degree Flare Adaptor, AN4 to 1/8 Inch NPTPart # 6176080Qty x 2
Blue Straight AN4 Flare Adapter to 1/8" Aluminum Pipe FittingPart # 6176042Qty x 3
KSE KSM6002 Gen II Wing Valve Port Adapter Fitting, -3 Port to -4 ANPart # 94032946Qty x 2
KSE KSG2001-010 Stingray Wing CylinderPart # 546366Qty x 1
KSE KSG 2000 Stingray Wing ValvePart # 546365Qty x 1
FK Rod Ends ALJF6 3/8-24 RH Female Aluminum Heim JointsPart # 150013Qty x 1
More Like This
Speedway Sprint Racing Wing Slider Kit
Wing Slider Braided Hose Kit
Sprint Car Wing Slider Hose Kit
Wing Slider Kevlar Hose Kit
Complete Kevlar Wing Line Kit
Wing Valve Tab, Standard
EMi Eagle Motorsports® Sprint Kevlar Wing Line, -4AN, 16 Inch
EMi Eagle Motorsports® Kevlar Wing Line,90 Deg. -3AN,17 Inch
Goodridge K390415BK -4 AN Kevlar Wing Line, 15 Inch
Sweet Mfg. 306-10200 Wing Cylinder, 10 Inch
Q & A
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.