Speedway IMCA Modified Oval Track Racing Steering Column Kit
- Steering wheel has a 15" diameter and is available in a flat or dished design
- Has a 3/4" Steel Hex Q/R Assembly in your choice of Black, Blue, Red, Purple, or Polished finishes
- Kit is mainly used in IMCA Modified vehicles
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Speedway IMCA Modified Steering Kit
- (1) - 15" Aluminum Steering Wheel
- (your choice style: Flat or Dish)
- (your choice color: Black, Blue, Red, Purple)
- (1) - 3/4" Steel Hex Q/R Assembly
- (your choice color: Black, Blue, Red, Purple, Polished)
- (1) - 3/4" RH Steering Shaft Heim
- (2) - 3/4" RH Jam Nuts
- (1) - 3/4"-36 x 3/4" Weld-on U-Joint
- (1) - 3/4"-30 Weld-on U-Joint
- (1) - 3/4"-36 Steering Coupler
- (1) - 3/4" Solid Steering Shaft, 36" long
- (1) - 3/4" Solid Steering Shaft, 48" long
- (1) - Small 2:1 Steering Quickner
Specify color for steering wheel. Available in Purple, Blue, Red, and Black. Choose Flat or Dish.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
15 Inch Aluminum Steering WheelPart # 60409010Qty x 1
Speedway Hex Quick Release Assembly 3/4 Inch SteelPart # 91032847Qty x 1
Steel Heim Joint Rod Ends for Steering Shaft, 3/4-16 RH Male .757 HolePart # 1750757Qty x 1
Thin Steel Jam Nuts, 3/4-16 RHPart # 1750247Qty x 2
Speedway Steering U-Joint, 3/4-36 Spline to 3/4 In Weld-OnPart # 91031636Qty x 1
Sweet U-Joint 3/4 - 30 Spline to 3/4 Round, Small GM P/S 78-UpPart # 91032238-PLNQty x 1
Speedway Steering Coupler, 3/4"-36 to 3/4" Round, Non-FlexPart # 91031581Qty x 1
Universal 3/4 Inch OD Solid Steering Shaft/Racing Column, 36 InchPart # 91632200-36Qty x 1
Universal 3/4 Inch OD Solid Steering Shaft/Racing Column, 48 InchPart # 91632200-48Qty x 1
Speedway Black Small Body 2:1 Steering QuicknerPart # 91032221Qty x 1
Steering Wheel BoltsPart # 910372Qty x 1
Q & A
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Follow along as power steering is added to Speedway's Project Chevelle. This article showcases exactly what is involved in adding power steering in a car that came with manual steering.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.