Speedway IMCA Approved Beadlock 15 Inch Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 5 Pattern
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 278358 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Garage Sale Clearance!
Speedway Beadlock steel wheels are IMCA approved at an affordable price. Available with 2", 3" or 4" backspace.
- 15 Inch Wheel
- 5 on 5" bolt pattern
- 15" x 8"
- 29.5 lbs
- 5/8" stud hole
- IMCA approved
- Beadlock ring included
- Painted black finish
- Choose: 2", 3", or 4" backspace
- 1" center to center spacing for quarter turn fastener springs
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article. Racing Wheel Principles.
More Like This
Speedway IMCA Approved 15 Inch Chrome Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 4-3/4, No Beadlock
Speedway IMCA Approved 15 Inch Wheel 15x8, 5 on 4-1/2, Non-Beadlock
Speedway IMCA Approved 15 Inch Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 5, Non-Beadlock
Speedway IMCA Approved 15 Inch Chrome Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 4-1/2, No Beadlock
Speedway IMCA 15 Inch Wheel 15x8, 5 on 4-3/4 Inch, Non-Beadlock
White Circle Track 15 Inch Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 5, Non-Beadlock
Speedway IMCA Approved Chrome Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 5 Inch, Non Beadlock
Speedway Circle Track 15 Inch Wheel 15 X 10, 5 on 5 Inch
White Circle Track 15 Inch Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 4-1/2, Non-Beadlock
Black Circle Track 15 Inch Wheel, 15x7, 5 on 4-1/2, Non-Beadlock
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.