Speedway Heavy Duty Hose Cutter Tool
18.50" Overall Length
- Features precision ground blades for clean cuts
- Large 12-3/4" long sure-grip handles for a comfortable hold
- 18-1/2" overall length for extra leverage and ease of use
- Works best on hose sizes AN-4 thru AN-12, can cut up to AN-16
- A must have for anyone who is working with rubber/cloth tubing or hoses
It's hard to make quick, clean cuts on hoses. These heavy duty cutters feature precision ground blades and the big 18-1/2" length makes cutting a breeze. This is a great cutter for hoses from AN-4 up to AN-16. Not recommended for stainless steel braided hose.
These are not rated for stainless steel exterior braided hose.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to repair an oil line leak using steel braided hose and AN fittings. See how to cut the hose, measure angles, apply fittings and install fuel lines back into your car.
Follow this guide to see how Jeff upgrades his power steering system. Learn how to cut and assemble a -6 AN hose and fittings for optimal connection to the power steering pump.
Read this guide on how to create a custom crankcase vent system for a Corvette using a Sure Seal air cleaner assembly kit. Learn how to keep pressure to a minimum and fabricate tubing to ensure a proper fit.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Learn the step by step process of how to use 3X Chemistry Rust Converter to restore your vintage piece.