Speedway GPS Electric Speedometer Sending Unit
- This GPS speedometer sending unit is the latest in technology and will simplify your speedometer installation
- GPS triangulation gives true ground speed output to the speedometer for precise speedometer readings
- No calibration is necessary making this a simple installation without the headache of calibrating a speedometer
- For use with 8 or 16 pulse speedometers (except for Stewart Warner speedometers which are not compatible)
- Must be mounted face up and in an area that doesn't have metal directly above the GPS unit
- The latest in electronic speedometer senders
- Simple 4-wire hookup
- Completely sealed
- GPS triangulation gives true ground speed
- No calibration necessary
- For 8 or 16 pulse (Except Stewart Warner)
- Must be mounted face up
Installs under, glass, abs, leather, cloth, fiberglass, plastic or interior form panels without effecting performance. Do not install behind or under metal. Do not install behind or under other alloy materials (this would impact QS1’s ability to lock to satellite).
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
New Vintage USA 99010-04 GPS Speedometer Sender
AutoMeter 5289 GPS Sending Module-Universal Elec. Speedometers
Classic Instruments SN81 Sky Drive GPS Speedometer Sensors w/Cruise
Universal Dash Harness for Mechanical Speedometer
Lokar SP-1500U GM Speedometer Drive Cable Kit, Black
Lokar SP-1501HT GM Speedometer Drive Cable Kit, Stainless
Lokar SP-1502U Ford Speedometer Drive Cable Kit, Black
Lokar SP-1503HT Ford Speedometer Drive Cable Kit, Stainless
Stewart Warner 82623B GM Sender for Wings Electronic Speedometer
Omega Kustom GM Electric Speedometer Gauge Sender Signal Generator
Q & A
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.