Speedway GM LS1/LS6 Engine Weld-In Motor Mounts
Universal Fit, Frame & Block Mounts Motor Mount Type, Engine Swap Application Compatibility
- These LSx weld in motor mounts work well for a variety of application where a bolt in mount isn't available
- Fits all Truck engines such as 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L and 6.2L as well as LS car engines such as LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, and LS7
- Perfect for fabricating your own mounts for custom engine swaps
- Features polyurethane bushings to dampen vibrations which provides a smooth driving expierence
- Hardware is included to save you a trip to the hardware store!
These LS1/LS6 Chevy (1997-2013) motor mount kits allow you to put that "little bit different" engine in your project. They have urethane bushings and include both the engine and frame brackets. Frame brackets must be cut to fit and welded to frame.
WARNING: These mounts CANNOT be used in conjuntion with tight-fit headers 930-0114 & 930-0114H.
- 4-bolt engine flange measures 6-5/8" x 4-1/2" with one corner angled off
- Bolt holes are 4-3/8" horizontal and 3-1/4" vertical with the vertical holes slotted for adjustment
- Frame mount is 6-1/2" from center of bushing sleeve to end of weld on tab
- Lower weld on tab extends an additional 1-1/4" further than the top tab
- Bushing outside diameter is 1-1/2" and bushing length is 2-7/8"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Universal Gen III 5.7 Hemi Engine Weld-In Motor Mounts
Speedway SBC/BBC Chevy V8 Engine Weld-In Motor Mount Kit, Black
Speedway Universal Weld-On GM Engine Motor Mounts
401-425 Nailhead Buick Weld-In Motor Mounts
Speedway 429/460 Ford Big Block Engine Weld-In Motor Mounts
Ford FE Series Big Block Motor Mount
Aluminum Front Motor Mounts for Small Block Chevy
Adjustable LS Engine Motor Mount Adapter Bracket Kit
1953-55 Dodge Hemi Engine Mount
1955-1994 Small Block Chevy Bolt-Through Cushion Motor Mount Kit
Q & A
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Pat talks about a few motor mounts we offer for your 1963-1972 Chevy C-10.
Tim talks about our early Dodge engine mount.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn how to make your own engine mounts. Follow Employee Tim as he builds custom motor mounts for putting a Red Ram 241 Hemi in his 29' Roadster.