Speedway GM LS V8 Engine Billet Motor Mount Adapters
Universal Fit, Adapter Mount Motor Mount Type, Engine Swap Application Compatibility
- Allows LS engine swaps to put an LS engine where a small block Chevy would mount
- Adapters bolt to the sides of your LS and accept standard small block mounts
- Aluminum alloy construction is .383" thick for maximum strength
- Hardware is included to simplify installation
- Instructions are included for a seamless conversion
These billet aluminum adapters allow you to put a 1997-2013 LS engine where a S/B Chevy would mount. They bolt to the sides of your LS and accept standard S/B Chevy mounts. Metric and Standard hardware included.
- Constructed from .383" thick aluminum
- LS bolt pattern is 4 3/8” horizontal and 3 1/16” vertical
- Triangular bolt pattern for the standard SBC motor mount
- Locates LS engine in the stock location
Note: These motor mounts may require you to move your transmission mount forward in some applications.
916-18016 Instructions (PDF)
Notes5.50" long at bottom of mount. Adapters locate LS engine 1.1875" forward from stock location. From bell housing to center of the engine is 15.875".
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Hooker Headers 12623HKR LS Swap Engine Mount Adapter, 1-1/4 In Forward
Speedway Universal V8 Engine Motor Mount Kits
Speedway GM LS Series Solid Frame and Motor Mount Adapter Kit
Speedway Universal Weld-On GM Engine Motor Mounts
1953-55 Dodge Hemi Engine Mount
1955-1994 Small Block Chevy Bolt-Through Cushion Motor Mount Kit
Speedway SBC/BBC Chevy V8 Engine Weld-In Motor Mount Kit, Black
S/B, B/B or 90 Degree V6 Chevy Crossmember Mount
Speedway SBF Small Block Ford 289-351W V8 Engine Weld-In Motor Mounts
Speedway SBC/BBC Chevy V8 Solid Steel Frame Mounts
Q & A
Pat talks about a few motor mounts we offer for your 1963-1972 Chevy C-10.
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Tim talks about our early Dodge engine mount.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
We hit Holley's LS Fest 2018 at Beech Bend Raceway Park in Bowling Green, Kentucky, and had a blast! Here are a few shots of some of our favorite cars.