Speedway GM Brake Caliper Slider Slide Bolt
Universal Fit, 4.38" Overall Length, 3.38" Under Head Length, Allen Wrench Type, Steel
- This GM caliper slide bolt works with GM car single piston calipers from 1967 to 1988
- This bolt features a built in sleeve so the typical bolt sleeve will not be used
- Eliminating the extra sleeve means less small parts that could potentially get lost when servicing the brakes
- 3/8" hex socket head matches original GM size
- 7/16"-20 threads fit all common GM D52 and D154 caliper brackets
When utilizing this slide bolt, the original slide pin bolt sleeve will not be used. It must be removed from the caliper as the head of this slide pin bolt has this sleeve function built into the bolt (see secondary photo above for illustration purposes). This slide pin bolt # 835-2300542 will replace both the original slide pin bolt sleeve and the original equipment type slide pin bolt.
Head size 5/8"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!
Steve explains the process of installing Speedway calipers.
This article demonstrates how to install a complete Winters quick change kit with additional parts including birdcages, brackets, and calipers for a modified race car.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.