Speedway GM Brake Caliper Slider Slide Bolt
Universal Fit, 4.38" Overall Length, 3.38" Under Head Length, Allen Wrench Type, Steel
- This GM caliper slide bolt works with GM car single piston calipers from 1967 to 1988
- This bolt features a built in sleeve so the typical bolt sleeve will not be used
- Eliminating the extra sleeve means less small parts that could potentially get lost when servicing the brakes
- 3/8" hex socket head matches original GM size
- 7/16"-20 threads fit all common GM D52 and D154 caliper brackets
When utilizing this slide bolt, the original slide pin bolt sleeve will not be used. It must be removed from the caliper as the head of this slide pin bolt has this sleeve function built into the bolt (see secondary photo above for illustration purposes). This slide pin bolt # 835-2300542 will replace both the original slide pin bolt sleeve and the original equipment type slide pin bolt.
Head size 5/8"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
D&R Classic Y00138 Disc Brake Pad Single Piston Retainer Pins, Pair
AFCO GM Caliper Slide Bolt
Wilwood 230-0619 GM Metric Caliper Slide Bolts, Set of 4
HRP 8125S Inboard Caliper Dogbone Retainer Kit
EMi Henchcraft® Mini Sprint Left Front Caliper Bolt Kit
Afco 6690248 Bridge Bolt and Spacer for .810 F88 Forged Alum. Caliper
Afco 6690249 Bridge Bolt and Spacer for 1.25 F88 Forged Alum. Caliper
Afco 6690259 Bridge Bolt Kit for .810 Inch F33 Forged Aluminum Caliper
Afco 6690272 Bridge Bolt and Spacer for .810 F22 Forged Alum. Caliper
Q & A
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Steve explains the process of installing Speedway calipers.
This article demonstrates how to install a complete Winters quick change kit with additional parts including birdcages, brackets, and calipers for a modified race car.
Jeff installs a Wilwood 12.19" Front Disc Brake Kit to his 1967 Chevelle. Read more on the caliper bracket assembly and brake rotor setup.