Speedway Fuel Level Gauge with Sender, 2-1/16 Inch, Black
Universal Fit, 240 empty, 33 full Ohm Range, Black, White, White, Sending Unit Included
- 240 ohms empty, 33 ohms full sender included in this kit
- Beautiful Stainless steel bezel
- Includes installation kit
- These quality engineered gauges will look and perform great in your Hot Rod or Race Car
- They feature black markings on a black face and a white pointer for quick-glance easy monitoring
These fuel level gauge/sender kits feature a domed lens and a stainless steel bezel and a backlit black face. The fuel sender comes with seal and and all mounting hardware.
- Includes sender
- 240 ohms empty, 33 ohms full
- Stainless steel bezel
- Backlit black face
- Replacement light socket assembly available # 910-65071
Learn more about selecting the proper fuel sending unit by reading our tech article, Fuel Sending Units.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway 5-Gauge Set, Black Face, 3-3/8, Mechanical
Speedway 6-Gauge Set, Black Face, 3-3/8, Mechanical
Speedway Fuel Level Gauge with Sender, 2-1/16 Inch, White
Stewart Warner 284M Heavy Duty Fuel Level Gauge, Electric, 2-1/16 Inch
AutoMeter 1715 Old Tyme Black Air-Core Fuel Level Gauge, 2-1/16
AutoMeter 1717 Old Tyme Black Air-Core Fuel Level Gauge, 2-1/16
AutoMeter 1718 Old Tyme Black Air-Core Fuel Level Gauge, 2-1/16
Equus E8363 8000 Series 2 Inch Electric Fuel Level Gauge, 240-33
Equus E5362 5000 Series 2 Inch Fuel Level Gauge, GM, 0-90
Stewart Warner 82472 Wings Fuel Level Gauge, Black
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!